top of page

HAKAN YÜZGEÇ İLE DRAMA 2 Grubu

Herkese Açık·15 üye
Elijah Reed
Elijah Reed

Download Droplets Kid Language Learning Mod Apk...

Visual learning is particularly important. The app includes easy-to-remember illustrations that accompany all the words. Priority is given to pronunciation. Each word is sung by an actor professional who also speaks the language.

Download Droplets Kid Language Learning Mod Apk...

+ Many teachers have contacted us asking if droplets can be used for distance or distance learning. The answer is a qualified "yes!" To make it easier to use droplets for this purpose, we will expand the profile limit for droplets from 2 to 50 so that teachers can use droplets with their distant students. Many teachers have contacted us asking if droplets can be used for distance or distance learning. The answer is a qualified "yes!" To make it easier to use droplets for this purpose, we will expand the profile limit for droplets from 2 to 50 so that teachers can use droplets with their distant students.

Drops is a vocabulary learning app with visuals and a variety of exercises for you to practice. You will be completely accessible to many different languages for you to start or restart one. At the same time, you can also find many special classes for some languages with unique alphabets. There will be many factors that will help you maintain your learning process.

A problematic point when you learn foreign language vocabulary is memorizing many different words to use them correctly. At the same time, an exciting thing that you can find when learning a foreign language with Drops is finding pictures with different vocabulary words. In other words, when you associate a piece of information with an image and use it regularly, your level of recall is also ultimately improved, and this factor becomes the core of application lessons.

An interesting point when you experience learning a new language is that you can ultimately find many languages with different types. Specifically, you can find popular languages like English, French, Italian, and many languages in Europe. Of course, some languages like Turkish, Indonesian, Vietnamese are also available for you to explore. It will undoubtedly make it possible to start a new language in your way.

For duolingo - how am I translating something that is already translated? How is what I am "translating" being sold when it is already translated. Duolingo gives you a sentence in your learning language and gives you cards with the right translation mixed in, but if you click the other language words the translation is there already to. We as users aren't doing any translating, just copying their translation? I'm not saying you are wrong, I am confused as to how that works or why.

The benefit of Duolingo to me is that it made it seem like fun to do the grunt work of early language learning. The streak system was ingenious for motivating me to come on the site every single day. The German forum was a place where people encouraged one another. Now that I am better at the language, I am able to continue to learn the language in fun ways like through movies, radio, italki lessons, books meant for German natives, etc.

Where Duolingo falls down is in some human beings human nature. Some folks are highly competitive and become speed demons to get promoted up the leagues even if their learning suffers. Other people use the motivation to encourage them to make an extra effort. And there are circumstances where life events keep someone from continuing a streak then they get depressed due to the streak loss without considering the learning they have acquired. Oh and other than the language specific forums, the forum environment is toxic there, due to the users.

This article is inaccurate and biased. I have been using several apps to learn Spanish over the past three years. Duolingo offers a very comprehensive way to build vocabulary and grammar without parting with cash. Their ethos is to provide free language learning, sure, with a few adverts like most apps. It is a threat to people like the writer of this article who derive income from teaching languages and writing nonsense such as this without clearly using the software. Just give it a go, it's one of the most successful apps in the world for good reason!

Its not "less" languages...its "fewer" languages. I would think a professional reviewer would have better grammar/usage skills. Anyway I came here because I currently use duolingo and I think it has problems so I'm looking for another app....I really dont like the whole immersion thing. I prefer actually being taught the skills and reasons for things first before being quizzed. The way some of these apps teach seems a bit backwards to me. Thank god im not a beginner or id be in realy trouble with these apps. Also on duo I tested out into the intermediate classes supposedly yet all the "lessons" include super begginer stuff like learning words like madre and padre and basic numbers like one two three! That's a total waste of my time as I'm intermediate, not beginner. I'm looking for an app that works more like a regular highschool spanish class. I want to be TAUGHT, not just left on my own to figure it out based on getting things wrong or right on quizzes. you cant not teach about conjugation and expect people 2 just understand all the rules about it by occassionally seeing those words used in sentences. Looks like this is gonna be harder than I thought 041b061a72

Hakkında

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Üye

• İLKNUR ERDEM MURAT
    İLKNUR ERDEM MURAT
  • Mold Removel baltimore
    Mold Removel baltimore
  • Wallace Angelo
    Wallace Angelo
  • Betsy Shores
    Betsy Shores
  • Ernest Garcia
    Ernest Garcia
bottom of page