top of page

HAKAN YÜZGEÇ İLE DRAMA 2 Grubu

Herkese Açık·14 üye
Elijah Reed
Elijah Reed

Rick And Morty - A Way Back Home [v3.6] В FAP NATION

Doc discovers a letter from Marty warning him about his future and rips it, worried about the consequences. To save Doc, Marty recalibrates the DeLorean to return ten minutes before he left the future. The lightning strikes, sending Marty back to 1985, but the DeLorean breaks down, forcing Marty to run back to the mall. He arrives as Doc is being shot. While Marty grieves at his side, Doc sits up, revealing he pieced Marty's note back together and wore a bulletproof vest. He takes Marty home and departs to 2015 in the DeLorean. Marty wakes the next morning to discover his father is now a confident and successful science fiction author, his mother is fit and happy, his siblings are successful, and Biff is a servile valet in George's employ. As Marty reunites with Jennifer, Doc suddenly reappears in the DeLorean, insisting they return with him to the future to save their children from terrible fates.[a]

Rick And Morty - A Way Back Home [v3.6] В» FAP NATION

Fox's first day on set was January 15, 1985.[73] He filmed Family Ties during the day before traveling to the Back to the Future filming location. Often, he would not return home until early the following morning, and on weekends, the schedule was pushed back further as Family Ties was filmed in front of a live audience.[10][14][34] The teamsters dropping Fox at home regularly had to carry the actor to bed.[10] This continued until April, when Family Ties finished filming.[74] Gale said Fox's youth meant he could cope with less sleep than usual;[14] Fox described it as exhausting, but worth the effort.[34] Further into the filming schedule, Fox was energetic during his scenes but struggled to stay awake off set. He ad-libbed some lines when he forgot the intended dialog,[14][75] and recalled looking for a camcorder on the Family Ties set, before realizing it was a prop on Back to the Future.[75] He also had to learn to mimic playing the guitar and choreographed skateboarding routines taught by Per Welinder and Bob Schmelzer.[76]

The production used many locations in and around Los Angeles. The clock tower is a structure on the Universal Studios Lot in Universal City, California.[80][81] When filmed from below, Lloyd was positioned on a recreation of the clock tower, but when filmed from above, Lloyd stood atop the tower itself.[82] Production designer Lawrence G. Paull insisted on using the Universal backlot sets because of the difficulties and costs involved in making an on-location area look 1955-appropriate.[83] Whittier High School in the city of Whittier is the Hill Valley high school. Marty's home and the surrounding Lyon estates are in Arleta, Los Angeles. Several of the residential locations were filmed in Pasadena: Lorraine's and George's 1955 homes, and Doc Brown's 1955 home. (Its exterior is the Gamble House; interiors were shot at the historic Blacker House.)[81] Puente Hills Mall in Rowland Heights serves as the Twin Pines mall, which later becomes the Lone Pine mall after Marty knocks over one of the trees at Twin Pines ranch in 1955, which was filmed at the Walt Disney Studios-owned Golden Oak Ranch in Newhall, Santa Clarita, California.[48][81] Other locations include the basement of the Hollywood United Methodist Church where the school dance was filmed, and Griffith Park, where Marty begins his drive to the courthouse to return to 1985, passing by a lamp post outside the Greek Theatre.[81]

i had 5 hours of gameplay. i was stuck at the shoe part and waited for the update. the show part bug was resolved, but now the games tells me to go and talk to nesrot out of nowhere and starts a timer which when reaches 0 brings me back home.

rockey8420, yes i save it and i can't go back home now the save file on this point Anyway from the beg i went to the book store i found someone holding a knife to the girl throat he talked alittle bit to him self mention christian name them he left asking for help and gave me 30 sec to get the help

i'll ask again. after getting one tinymon card from nesrot's lady friend, we go back home to check if laura took the milf mag or not. then we spy on her through the hole in the attic. WHAT DO I DO AFTER THAT ONE SCENE IS OVER? I CAN'T USE PHONE OR PC OR GO TO SLEEP. THERE IS NOTHING TO INTERACT WITH. PLS HELP please.

srees305, I have chosen middle option dress for her..then start with a 1)joke..2)technical..and 3)catastrophic options last in that order...then she ll call you to pick her up cause she too drunk to drink,which you ll have to beat time count to Otto lab and drive her back home for yo reward

Frick1d, You need to get to the school way before the clock runs out on the first time. The everytime you go back to try again it gets later in the day so she wont talk to you. Start that quest over from the beginning and go straight to the school and she'll open the gate for you. 041b061a72

Hakkında

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Üye

• İLKNUR ERDEM MURAT
    İLKNUR ERDEM MURAT
  • Wallace Angelo
    Wallace Angelo
  • Betsy Shores
    Betsy Shores
  • Ernest Garcia
    Ernest Garcia
  • Barbara Abney
    Barbara Abney
bottom of page